Around here we love making a bride feel beautiful on her very special day! While we are so happy you chose us to be your hair and makeup master, keep these few things in mind before attending your final hair and makeup appointment to ensure you get the perfect results:
- Have a trial – Get with your stylist to do a trial run on your hair and makeup. This allows for any hiccups to be taken care of before the big day!
- Speak up – This will be one of the happiest days of your life…tell us what you want! We want you to leave feeling like a princess.
- Take pictures as you go – Snap a few photos as your hair is being done to make sure you like the way it looks. We don’t mind taking a picture from EVERY angle to make sure you’re in love with your wedding-day do.
- Wear a button-down shirt – Even if you plan to wear your hair down, throw on a button-down shirt anyway. No need for any unnecessary struggles.
- Arrive at your appointment with clean, dry hair that has not been flat ironed – Skipping the flat iron will help keep some texture in your hair. Since wedding hair has to last for hours, it helps to have body. Don’t worry; if you’re going for a sleek look, we have you covered!
“Take care of the luxuries and the necessities will take care of themselves.” –Dorothy Parker